Monday, February 4, 2013

BzzAgent Review: Nail Care with Neutrogena

I recently received a great BzzAgent campaign for Neutrogena Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream. This hand cream is great for hands, elbows, lips, and does wonders for a manicure! While using the hand cream, my manicure looked better and stayed on much longer. 



Lately, I have been using metallic colors on my nails. I think it's a fun way to transition from the holiday season to the start of the new year. I am also eager to try some mint and coral colors when it gets closer to spring! 


I love the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream because it is so versatile! I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, and the hand cream has been a lifesaver. I also love how it can be used on the lips, and how it makes nails look great!

Disclaimer: I received the Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream for free as part of the BzzAgent program, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment