Thursday, November 21, 2013

Review: Running Made Easier With PUMA Products


I have a confession to make: I love to run. Sometimes I run to clear my head.  Sometimes I run for the exercise. Sometimes I run just to run. When PUMA (through Crowdtap) offered running shoes, a top, endurance tights, and jacket, I was ecstatic.

My previous running shoes were New Balance, and I was on the lookout for a new option. They weren’t very comfortable, and I paid way too much attention to my shoes while on runs. I also felt like they kept me from going longer distances.

Enter the PUMA Mobium Elite Running Shoes. PUMA claims that these shoes adapt to you, and I had no idea what that meant until I tried them on for the first time. I felt like they designed the pair of shoes specifically for my feet. They felt light, comfortable, and just so natural. As I ran, I felt like I could go faster, longer, and I just had so much more energy.

These PUMA Mobium Elite Running Shoes are both attractive and comfortable.

I already looked forward to running, but PUMA Mobium Elite Running Shoes make running the highlight of my day.

I also received a PUMA Performance Top—a virtual pink v-neck training tee. The shirt is light and very comfortable during a workout. When I run, the shirt stays dry, even after an intense workout.

I love the color and feel of my new PUMA top.

 I wasn’t sure what to expect from the PUMA Perfomance Bodywear Tech ACTV Endurance Tights. I had never worn tights that already had athletic tape inside it, and I thought it might be uncomfortable. Putting them on for the first time takes some time to assure the tape is in the right place. However, once the pants are on, they don’t feel uncomfortable. I feel like I can move and run in them.  I can’t wait to wear them more often to maximize my workout.

My new PUMA pants make for a great workout!

The last item I received was the Pure NightCat Reflective Running Jacket. I absolutely love this jacket for running at night. It’s so comfortable, and the Scotchlite reflective material makes it easy for others to see me. The best part of this jacket is that it’s still cute. Sometimes the reflective material makes items look tacky, but this jacket looks great. It is also both wind resistant and water repellant and has a pocket for an MP3 player. This jacket is going to become a staple in my exercise wardrobe.

The entire workout outfit with the reflective jacket.

With the help of PUMA, my running gear has improved tremendously.  I can’t wait to buy more PUMA items in the future!

These items were provided to me by PUMA and Crowdtap for the purpose of review. I did not receive any other compensation. All opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I really liked this color. It will also look fab with my newly bought ALO yoga pants. I will also start running from tomorrow. I have a target to achieve because I am over weight and I really want to look good just like you. You look stunning in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete