Sunday, November 4, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox Fall 2012

Hello friends,

It has been a while. I took a break from blogging to focus on a new job! I have had an idea for a new blog for months, and I am preparing to launch it either late this year or early next year. Just need to work a little more on the design! 


Recently, I was sent some great free beauty samples from Influenster.  Influenster is a free program for people who like to give opinion on products and experiences. There are many categories to choose from to earn badges and qualify for coupons, discounts and free VoxBoxes. I would highly recommend joining this program.

The best part of the Beauty Blogger VoxBox is that every item in it is extremely affordable. Sometimes I receive samples that are fun to try, but I know that I couldn't afford the product so it is great to try items that I could buy in the future!

Here are the contents of my Beauty Blogger VoxBox:
  • NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Eyeshadow Palette in Dark Shadows ($4.99) Shadow is one of my favorite products to try out so look for a review of this product soon!
  • Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit ($5.99)- These lashes looked more appropriate for a costume than everyday wear, but they might prove me wrong!
  • Eboost Daily Health Booster ($28 for box of 20 powders)- Energy boosters are great for long days at work!
  • Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream- Can't wait to see if this cream works!
  • Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin ($7.29)- I have been wanting to try one of these pins and am excited to see if it works!
  • Bath and Body Works White Barn Mini Candle in Mahogany Teakwood ($3.50)- This candle smells amazing. I can't wait to light it.
  • Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream and Cleansing Balm- My skin gets incredibly dry in the winter so I'm looking forward to seeing if this product is worth it. 

For a short description of each product by Influenster, click here

Look out in the next few days for more in-depth reviews on several of these products. If you are interested, head to the Influenster site and request an invite. It is a great service and lots of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment