Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Review: All About Influenster

As y'all may have noticed, I have recently been posting about Influenster. This program has recently had a relaunch, and I have been asked to write a review about it.

Although I was not around for the old Influenster, I think the new changes are exciting and fun. Influenster introduced badges, where you can show your expertise in various areas with blog posts, reviews and social media.




In Influenster's words, Influenster is "a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products." 

I love it because you get to test new products and talk about products that you have already tried. They have fun incentives and challenges to make it more interesting to give your opinions.  I think this is a great program to join!

The best part of Influenster is that it is free! Why not join? Go to www.influenster.com to request an invite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment