Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you many blessings in the new year.

When I got home from Christmas, the Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012 was waiting for me in the mail, full of fun goodies to try out! I will write individual reviews on some of the products, but I wanted to share my initial reactions.

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012

Here are the contents of my VoxBox:

  • Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal (Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal +) $1.79 per cup: I am so excited to try this oatmeal. It looks like a great item to bring to work on days when I don't have time to eat breakfast at home.
  • NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine (in Nude York City) $2.49 : I live by the philosophy that one can never have enough lipgloss and this looks like a nice neutral color. I have never tried New York Color lipgloss before and am interested to see if it works well since it is a great price!
  • Kiss Nail Dress (in Teddy) $6.99: I have never used stick on nail art before, but the Teddy pattern looks great for a special event. I'm interested to give it a try!
  • EBOOST (in Pink Lemonade) $28 for a box of 20 effervescent powders: I have had a cold lately so I'm going to give this a try and see if it will give me a boost.
  • Goody QuikStyle Brush (Half Round Styler) $11.99: This brush removes up to 30 percent of water as you style! I used it for the first time the other day and was surprised by how much water it absorbed!
  • Sole Society: An interesting online shoe society. Use the code INFLUENSTER25 to get $25 off your first purchase!
  • Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask under $2: I can't wait to use this mask on a day that I need some relaxation. 

Disclaimer: These items were sent to me for free by Influenster, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment