Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review: Goody QuikStyle Half Round Styler

I love beauty products that save you time, and the Goody QuikStyle Half Round Styler really cuts down on my morning routine. 



According to its product page: The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Half Round brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent microfiber (and antimicrobial) removes 30 percent of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry and style! The unique Half-Round Shape is great for adding body to your blowout.

My verdict: I have long, thick, and straight hair, and I thought the brush did a great job with both drying and detangling. I have been using the brush over the last few weeks, and I noticed that my hair has felt much silkier. 

I think the description is accurate when it says that it removes 30 percent of water from the hair. After using the brush, my hair dried much faster and reduced my morning routine. I also love the microfiber bristles. They feel very soft and are very easy to clean. All you have to do is use a wide tooth comb to remove excess hair and wash the bristles with warm water and shampoo. 

The Goody QuikStyle Half Round Styler is quickly becoming my favorite brush. I would definitely recommend it.



Click here to visit the Goody website and here to visit the product page.

Disclaimer: I received this item to test from Influenster as part as the Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012, but all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment