Saturday, January 12, 2013

Review: Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+

Confession: I like to sleep. a lot. Because of this love for sleep, I sometimes don't wake up early enough to have breakfast at home before work and just grab something to eat at the office. Enter Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+, a great, healthy option if you need breakfast on the go. 


Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ is great oatmeal for on the go!
You can prepare and eat the oatmeal straight out of the cup by adding hot water and microwaving. The whole process is quick and easy. It took me just three minutes to prepare. Not only is the oatmeal delicious, it is packed with wholesome multigrains and chunks of real fruits or nuts. It is currently available in four flavors: Apple Walnut, Cherry Pistachio, Peach Almond and Summer Berry. 

Influenster sent me the Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal+ to try. I love pistachios and thought it had great flavor. It tasted sweeter than other oatmeal and the cherries in it were delicious.I could tell that the fruit in it was real fruit. I definitely ate it all and still wanted more! I haven't tried all of the flavors yet, but I think my favorite will be Summer Berry. I am a huge fan of anything with raspberries in it!


It was delicious!

Click here to go to the Influenster Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal + product page!

For more information, visit the Quaker Real Medleys product page here.

Disclaimer: I received Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment